I wanted to write a Clickfunnels review so that I can help to educate others on what a great product Clickfunnels is.
I started using Clickfunnels at the beginning of 2017. Initially, I was very nervous to use it but over time as I watched the awesome training videos included with my membership I started to use it more. I do not consider myself to be a techy type person so I was a little intimidated. I have found Clickfunnels super easy to use. There are preloaded capture pages that have been proven to be effective. All you have to do is pick the design that you like and start modifying it using the drag and drop editor. With Clickfunnels there is really no need for a separate website and hosting. Clickfunnels does it all. With the full suite, there is even no need for a separate autoresponder either. Just so you know… if you are just starting out the full suite is a little more expensive than using a separate autoresponder like Aweber or Get Response. Once you get going and your list gets large enough you may want to switch to the full suite but you do not need it right away.
If you are new to marketing you may be asking yourself: What is a funnel and why do I need one? My definition of a funnel is, it's an online sales process where you educate your potential customers and lead them through a process where they decide whether or not to opt-in to get what you are offering.
These funnels are a powerful tool for driving your objectives, like:
- Purchasing your product
- Signing up for a newsletter
- Joining a membership site
- Attending your upcoming webinar
There are a number of components to a funnel.
This is a very basic overview.
- There is the landing page where someone would show their interest my entering in their email address.
- Advertising, there are a number of ways that you can promote (advertise) your landing page. You can promote on your social media sites or purchase solo ads. I have just mentioned two but there are many other ways.
- Usually, there is an ethical bribe “give-a-way” (free product) to get the email address.
- There is an autoresponder with an email follow up series. A lot of people don't want to make a purchase right away until they learn more. This email series provides education and information to help someone make an educated decision regarding their purchase.
- At the end of this process, the person has either purchased or not and you have your online business up and running
- The last piece of the puzzle is to scale your business to increase your profits.
I made a quick YouTube video about the 4 Reasons that I use Clickfunnels.
If all of this sounds like it is overwhelming, don't worry.
In the back office of Clickfunnels, there are 100 days of training. This training is called the Affiliate Bootcamp – How to Retire in 100 days…
All of the video training take you thru building funnels/capture pages, how to advertise on Facebook, as well as writing your own follow up emails. As a member, you can also join the private Facebook group. There are Facebook live trainings as well as an awesome group of people who are very supportive and helpful if you have any questions.
Some of the topics included in the Bootcamp Members Area are:
- Laying the foundation
- Your First Funnel
- Improving Your Funnel
- 2X Your Growth
- Expand Your Traffic
- Hastening the Process
- Funnel University
- ++ Many More Bonuses
One of the other neat things about Clickfunnels is that they have a 2 week trial period. You can go in and play around with the editor and create funnels and make sure that it is a product that you like before you subscribe. As a member, you also get a number for free funnels to modify for your business.
One of the frequent questions that I get asked is: Do I actually need to be a member of Clickfunnels in order to promote it as an affiliate? The answer to that question is, no. On the other hand, the most effective way to promote something is to be actually using the product yourself so that you know how it works and the questions that may come up. In my early days as a marketer, I tried to promote products without having tried them myself. To be honest I was not very successful doing this. I will admit that this was a huge mistake and I wasted a lot of time and energy. Hopefully, I can save you some effort with this post. As I have learned more I have realized that by promoting something without believing in it enough myself to purchase it, I was not being very ethical. Now I promote the products that I am using and I feel good promoting them to others because I know the benefits of using the product.
I love helping people to succeed.